TWM Handles The Details
Whether you hire TWM to: consult on your project, make recommendations for
expansion/upgrades, or provide a turnkey system, you can be assured that you
are getting the best value for your investment. Our design engineers are among
the most knowledgeable in the industry and are committed to providing the
highest customer satisfaction. All of our systems are custom designed for the
specific application and are guaranteed to provide:
• Air volumes to meet all customers’ conveying distance requirements.
• Infeed configuration to assure taut pull of trim/waste into system, minimum
of 5,500 ft. per minute velocity.
• Ducting sized to assure proper trim/waste material conveyance.
• For pressure sensitive material applications, nonstick coatings are used
(with or without oil mist depending on the specific application).
Depend On Trim Waste Management, LLC For All Your Trim Waste Removal NeedS
We are always available to answer questions or to address concerns that you may
have about any aspect of your project. From your initial contact, TWM is with
you every step of the way, providing:
• Fast Response to Your Inquiries.
• Cost-effective Solutions to Your Specific Needs.
• High Performance, User Friendly Systems and Upgrades.
• Expert Technical Support.
• Additional Services Available: Installation and Startup Assistance